Reporter Stefan Heer
Stefan Heer, born on 13th July 1984, discovered diving at the age of 23 which eventually turned out to be his greatest passion. Only 3 years later, he became a diving instructor of a diving school at the Lake of Zurich. Within the diving community, he met Kurt Amsler who taught him how to take underwater pictures.
Already as a child, he was interested in putting down special impressions on paper. As a result, he has been taking pictures for many years.
He photographed a great deal with his ordinary camera Sea and Sea DX 1G, which has now been replaced by a Olympus OM-D E-M5 with Nauticam housing.
After a few trips to Egypt and a trip to the Maldives, his better half Katharina Fischer and he went traveling around the globe for 4 months as a world-diving trip, where they have gone to visit the most beautiful places on earth, as they are: Hawaii, Truk Lagoon, Palau, New Zealand, Fiji and the Philippines.
The reports and photos were published on the website www.globediver.ch and www.globediscover.ch, which he had founded in May 2010. This Internet platforms are his first project which should give divers and travellers the opportunity to publish their diving/travel experiences and vacation photos. With a lot of information about diving and travelling and its possible destinations, the website offers many informative facts and advices.
"While taking pictures, you lose all worries, feel absolutely free and as part of something big."
Weitwinkel, Süsswasser, Wrack
Publikationen auf GlobeDiver.ch
- "Stefka auf Achse" - Roadtrip Skandinavien
- "Stefkamericana" - Berichte quer durch Amerika
- Testbericht über die Olympus OM-D
- Bericht über die Spanischen Illes Medes
- Bericht über die Lediwracks
- Bericht über einen Tauchplatz im Zürichsee
- Bericht über Oman
- Wissensbericht über Fluotauchen
- Wissensbericht über die Schwebegarnelen
- Bericht über die Schnittlauchinsel
- Bericht über den Lac Souterrain
- Bericht über den Talalpsee
- Around the World Trip - Weltreise
- Bericht über die Pazifikinsel Palau im Tauchmagazin "Taucher Revue"
- Gold medal winner in underwater photo competition "tr-fotosub 2016" on the subject of "Strahlenmeer"
- Bronze medal winner in underwater photo competition "tr-fotosub 2014" on the subject of "Jellyfish"
- Gold medal winner in underwater photo competition "tr-fotosub 2012" on the subject of "Diver-Portrait / Model-Photo"
- Silver medal winner in underwater photo competition "tr-fotosub 2012" in the overall rankings.
Cam & Housing:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 with Nauticam housing
Nikon D90 with UK-Germany housing
12-50mm, 8mm Fisheye, 60mm Macro +++
2x Inon S-2000
Keldan Luna 8 CRI with UV-Module, Sola 1200